민병철 교수가 2017 1학기에 경희대학교에서 강의했던 열정창업 (Business Creativity) 에 참가했던 학생들의 후기 입니다.
- Feli Thanks to the Metaverse class we were able to take on projects that pushed us to not only use our knowledge gained so far but also had us take a deep dive into a very interesting developing industry. We were able to get creative with our individual projects and I am very thankful for the amazing work of my teammates for the group project that we poured a lot of love into. This was the only class that took us outside of the classroom thanks to the company visit and we were able to receive feedback from professionals to further reflect on what we have learned and what we still need to work on. Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity!
- Hwan Hur Professor Min, I would like to thank you for creating this course and letting me experience something I never thought I could in my university life. I am thankful to you for creating this course. I never thought I’d be able to present my ideas in front of an important audience such as Lotte, but you made it possible. Your passion and creativity during this course has opened my eyes to a whole new world. Thank you again!
- Hoyoung Kim It was the class that I expected as a college studetn. When I was a freshman, the lectyres had no difference with that in high school. However, professor Min's class was different. He gave us the chance to improve our idea and tried to realize it. He regarded students not the object to evaluate, but the potential leader. I'm really thankful to Min as he gave me a good opportunity and I really want to recommand this class to other.
- Pedro With this course I learned a lot about the key elements of setting up a business. Also by showing all of the different case studies, and businesses that are doing creative and incredible things and still being profitable, taught me that having a business can be a lot of fun, and that there are no boundaries. When I set up my own business, many of the concepts that I have learned will be very useful.
- Hyesol Jo
This class let me know how to make my idea real. Prof. Min teaches how to start business, how to specify it and how to get invest from sponsors. Also, he gives us great oppoitunity to meet famous people on each business part and broaden our dream to real.
This class was really great chance to develop not only my courage to start something new, but also my negotiation skill in English.
- Ann-Sofie This course was very interesting and I learned more about how to present, both me as my self in front of people, but also my idea. I will value the presentation skills I learned and use them in any situation where I am in any way presenting my self. I also value the insight in business life and how to develop ideas and creativity!
- Chanwhi Rho Through this course, I could learn about how to think creative and catch the idea which related to Business. This course is very worthy for me and it was an opportunity to deal with the team members. Additionally, I was gratefully happy to meet good team members and Dr. Min, professor Carl. Thank you! And I want to see you again ASAP!
- Simon Villa This course is a good starting on how to make truth your ideas and to believe that no matter how crazy your idea is if you put passion you can create a successful business out of it. Also this course allows people from different nationalities to work together towards a share goal.
- Ilho Hong This class gave me new thinking about business and idea. I learned that idea is the most important part of business. Moreover, this class gave me a braveness to create my own business. Now I know how to make business proposal and how to send business email to the investers. With the fresh idea that I have, I will create my business to make sustainable society.
- Hanna Ji I learned how to make a creative idea with my passion and draw up a project with it. And also I was be able to make an effective presentation using presentation skills through this course.
- Jeongmin Oh Through this class I can imagine my dream and make my idea confidently. And I also develop my presentation skill. thank you so much.
- Myung Eon Ha The course, Business Creativity, is unlike any other courses at KIC, and helped me find what my interests and passions were, and how I should approach my career path. Through our business ideas, we were able to think outside the box and come up with a creative and innovative product/service. Furthermore, I was able to gain greater insight on presenting and public speaking, as well as how to attract and persuade the audience. In addition, through our meeting with a representative from JYP, we were able to not only get feedback from a professional in the field, but also received personal advice and recommendations as well.
- Semin Oh Great to learn practical skills of making a good presentation. Getting a chance to meet someone in the field was a valuable experience you don't get anywhere else. Thank you
- Hyeon Seong Kang The biggest thing I could take from this class was having an overview of how businesses begin and grow. I also learned to present better in front of class, which was useful. This course was fun from start to end.
- Patrycja Wojtas This class was a big surprise. I was not expecting all the experiences like businesses lunches, meetings and events that the professors have provided. The class is divided into two lectures it means you can gain double knowledge and experience because you have access to two big brains.
- Renatha paola Ibarrra I learn many presentation skills, how to develop an idea until have a business model. It was really good experience. Also I meet amazing people.
- Tyler Song I have leant that the most important part of building a business is problem recognition and passion. Again and again I find myself wowed by the enlightenment I get from taking this course.